- Made from 100% recyclable materials
- Long-lasting – up to 40+ years
- Flexible – allowing you to shape your new lawn
- Pet Friendly – unlike timber frames which can absorb urine
- Perfect depth of 50mm to obtain your frame infill with Granno Grit stone
- Shape your lawn using the 50mm x 25mm x 3000mm Edge System
- Fix using our 40mm x40mm x 3000mm Stakes
- Cut at an angle to make each stake. On average each stake should be cut to a length of 500mm.
- We suggest to stake at least every 500mm to secure frame. That’s on average 6 cut stakes secured to each 3m length of edge for frame construction.
- Pre-drill and fix edging to the inside of the frame using galvanised screws.
- Use between a 1mm and 2mm drill bit to pre-drill all the way through the 40mm stake and approximately the first 10mm of edging.
- Then use 4mm/5mm diameter, 60mm length galvanised screws to secure stake to the inside of the edging frame.
- Use Galvanised 13/14/15mm staples to fix your artificial grass into position around your frame. Use an automatic staple/nail gun to fix staples to frame.
- Quick and easy no fuss approach to making your subbase frame.