Quickgrass Proplay Shockpad
Manufactured by Schimtz
Quickplay Shockpads can be installed directly on to most surfaces including concrete, hardcore/sand sub-base, decking, tarmac.
The shockpads are self draining and are designed to soften falls and tumbles. Ideal for childrens play areas, nurseries & kindergartons, schools and of course domestic gardens.
They are easy to lay, each shockpad having a jigsaw shaped edge that allow the pads to be simply joined together.
- Shockpad Tiles measure 0.90m x 2.25m
- 25mm foam pad
- Easy to lay jigsaw shaped edges
- Ideal for play areas, nurseries, schools
- 1.3m Critical Fall Height in accordance BS EN 1177:2008 for Head Impact Criterion (HIC Testing)
- Shock pads can be doubled up to provide a greater CFH
- To meet CFH requirements kiln dried silica sand should be applied as an infill after installation at 25kg pm2
£18.00 per metre square plus delivery
(£15.00 exc VAT)
To find out more about this product and to order